- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- 2x living areas
- m2: 166
- Plot Size: 115
location - central, near transport, quiet location, close to all amenities, close to schools, close to medical facilities, residential area, traditional village, close to restaurants
rooms - breakfast room, dining area, separate dining room, utility room
utilities - city gas, electricity, telephone possible, internet possible
outside - various terraces, sunny terraces, patio
other - full escritura
security - window bars
- Air Conditioning
- Private or Shared Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Town Center
- Near Golf
- Fitted Kitchen
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.