- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- m2: 439
- Plot Size: 1100
Built in traditional style with contemporary swing, this extraordinary house is sitting on a south facing corner plot just short stroll from the beach. Accessed by electric gates, the property welcomes you with generous drive way. There is a two car garage with glass walls. The Villa features impressive entrance hall with double height ceilings, from where double doors lead to extensive living - dinning room with eye-catching fireplace. Actually all the interior design & furnishings are special-exotic here and offered included with the house. Livimgroom is open to over-sized kitchen featuring high-end appliances and fittings. Large covered terrace is accessed both from kitchen and living room and overlooks beautifully maintained gardens and swimming pool. Further on this level there are: laundry/utility room, staff/guest bedroom suite, guest toilet and double guest suite. Steps up on sweeping staircase there are two double guest bedroom suites and the master suite. All bedrooms come with fitted wardrobes & private bathrooms and have an access to large uncovered terrace offering lovely views over the gardens, pool and surroundings. There is a large room (over 50 m2) on the basement level, currently used as a storage. The Villa is offered fully furnished and fitted.
ADSL / WIFI
- Air Conditioning
- Private or Shared Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Town Center
- Near Golf
- Fitted Kitchen
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.