- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- m2: 320
- Plot Size: 1044
This property has great panoramic and sea views, close to supermarkets, shops, fast access to the highway, garden, garage and private pool. Ideal to live, rent or holiday home, very spacious and with lots of light throughout the house. DO NOT LET THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY CONTACT AN APPOINTMENT.
Detached Villa, Benalmadena, Costa del Sol.
6 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Built 320 m², Terrace 20 m², Garden/Plot 1044 m².
Setting : Commercial Area, Close To Shops, Close To Sea, Close To Schools, Urbanisation.
Orientation : South.
Condition : Good, Renovation Required, Restoration Required.
Pool : Private.
Climate Control : Air Conditioning.
Views : Sea, Mountain, Panoramic, Garden, Pool, Urban.
Features : Fitted Wardrobes, Near Transport, Private Terrace, Guest House, Storage Room, Utility Room, Ensuite Bathroom.
Furniture : Part Furnished.
Kitchen : Fully Fitted.
Garden : Private.
Security : Entry Phone.
Parking : Garage, Covered, Private.
Utilities : Electricity, Drinkable Water.
Category : Distressed, Holiday Homes, Investment.
- Air Conditioning
- Private or Shared Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Town Center
- Near Golf
- Fitted Kitchen
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.