- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- m2: 120
This townhouse has a well cared for garden as you enter the property there is a cloakroom good sized fitted kitchen and large living area leading onto the back terrace .
Going up the stairs you have 3 bedrooms one with walk in Wardrobe . 1 main bathrooms .From the large back terrace you have fantastic views of the countryside and mountains. On the urbanisation there are large and small community swimming pools . Well worth a look !
- Air Conditioning
- Private or Shared Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Town Center
- Near Golf
- Fitted Kitchen
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.