- Ground Floor
Terrace leading onto the community garden and pool area.
The property is overlooking the stunning views of the mountains & golf course.
Living Dining Room area and a American style Kitchen with serving counter. Open Fireplace - 2 Bedrooms with fitted Wardrobes and 1 with on suite Bathroom.
You also have an underground Car Parking Space and good sized Storeroom
The Apartment has Marble & Tiled Flooring throughout – Double Glazing and central aircon!
The Apartment block incorporates a lift and internal stairwell. The building is accessed through a remote operated garage door or heavy security portal door .
The Apartment is just 10 minutes drive to the Towns of Alhaurin el Grande – Mijas & Coin where you have all the Amenities.
You have a Health Centers. Schools, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Bars & Cafe's etc.
To drive to the Airport - Malaga - Marbella etc take about 30 minutes.
- Air Conditioning
- Private or Shared Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Town Center
- Near Golf
- Fitted Kitchen
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.