- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- 3+3 Bedrooms / 2+1 Bathrooms / 2 properties 120m2, 2500m2 / Paddock / Animal housing / Stables
- m2: 240
- Plot Size: 5000
location - outskirts of town, quiet location, countryside, residential area
buildings - guest bungalow, stables, outbuildings
kitchen - fitted kitchen
heating - air conditioning, fireplace
utilities - electricity, water, telephone possible, internet possible
garden - beautiful garden, easily maintained gardens, mature garden
outside - various terraces, covered terrace, barbecue, level plot, paddock
parking - driveway, off road parking
pool - private pool
other - good rental potential, good road access, full escritura
bathroom - fitted bathroom
views - garden & pool views, mountain views, countryside views
security - window bars
- Air Conditioning
- Private or Shared Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower
- Town Center
- Near Golf
- Fitted Kitchen
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.